Super Bowl

HazyDavy

I would guess that there is a good chance. Last year the world cup matches were shown with food from both countries to eat while watching. There were lots of matches and plenty of different events/menu options/ etc

A few years ago we had the best Super Bowl party ever on board Quest in the Cabaret Lounge using the huge screen on the stage.  It was hosted by Russ who sadly has moved on but I'm sure the current Cruise Directors know the significance of such a popular event and will arrange something just as exciting. 

I would be shocked if it were not on t.v., and indeed I expect a really nice Super Bowl party.

Alas, we have tickets to the Tropicana that same night, so we'll just watch a little pre-game show and the opening kickoff and first drive. Not a fan of either team, so not a biggie. Last time these two teams met, however, the Bucs won the Super Bowl the following year! with, btw, a new coach. So we'd love to see history repeat itself that way. 😄

18 hours ago, May B said:

I would be shocked if it were not on t.v., and indeed I expect a really nice Super Bowl party.

Alas, we have tickets to the Tropicana that same night, so we'll just watch a little pre-game show and the opening kickoff and first drive. Not a fan of either team, so not a biggie. Last time these two teams met, however, the Bucs won the Super Bowl the following year! with, btw, a new coach. So we'd love to see history repeat itself that way. 😄

I'll take what happened last time.  The Pats beat the Rams.  The Bucs won the following year and the Patriots won the next two.  Brady would be 44 for that last one.  :classic_smile:

• Like 1