Bingo

Chuck3kn

It's been awhile since I sailed Carnival and I can't remember if the bingo cards can be purchased for cash or sail and sign card or either.  Anyone happen to know?  I'll be sailing on the Breeze in March and just trying to figure out how much cash I should plan on bringing.

Thanks

2 hours ago, Chuck3kn said:

It's been awhile since I sailed Carnival and I can't remember if the bingo cards can be purchased for cash or sail and sign card or either.  Anyone happen to know?  I'll be sailing on the Breeze in March and just trying to figure out how much cash I should plan on bringing.

Thanks

I am fairly sure, the bingo cards on Carnival can only be purchased on the S&S card.   Good Luck..... we won once in 20 years of cruising!  😄

4 minutes ago, jwjax said:

I am fairly sure, the bingo cards on Carnival can only be purchased on the S&S card.   Good Luck..... we won once in 20 years of cruising!  😄

It's about one of the biggest money making scams aboard a Carnival ship. Other than the art auctions :classic_blink:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BoDidly said:

It's about one of the biggest money making scams aboard a Carnival ship. Other than the art auctions :classic_blink:

Agreed.  Such a waste of money.  The little amount of fun doesn't come close to making it worth it.

IMO

11 hours ago, BoDidly said:

Agreed..:classic_cool:...!  100 people pay $30 for cards, $3000.  3 games, $100, $150, and if you are lucky a $250 or higher payout!    Or even 50 people,   CCL takes most of the money paid,  and gives out a small amount as prizes!

I only do it, because DW likes to play.   She goes to the church games here with her mom sometimes.