On Royal Now, Worried About Getting to Car!

Clownfish Cruiser

Sorry if this is been posted, but I’m having trouble searching and keep getting a notification that my password is incorrect, so I’m having trouble even posting. We are parked in the Pier 2 parking garage in Port Everglades and found out the ship will be arriving at a different pier on Saturday. When we get off the ship, will there be any kind of transportation available by Princess to take us back to Pier 2 parking? 

Royal Princess is docking at berth 4 which is also right by the parking garage this Saturday according to Port Everglades cruise schedule.  I have never used the parking garage but 4 is right next to 2 at a right angle.  I would think there would be no issue and no need for transportation.  

I am on board too.  Port everglades states we are at 4, but crew on board say the royal wont fit at pier 4 so we will be at 21.  Guess we will have to wait and see.  Yes shuttle will be avail.   I recommend one person stay with bags while one takes shuttle.  Then drive over and pick person up.  

Thank you for all the replies! I feel better now. Wish I could figure out why I’ve been constantly having to reset my password while on board...not a major issue, but a little annoying. Sad our cruise is coming to an end, but time to plan the next one! I already did the deposits on board. Time for a final trip to the Lotus Spa! 😁