Drink packages

koolkat63

Hi my husband and I sailing on the Oasis of the Seas next year and this will be our first time with Royal.

I have a question about the drink packages. No information is available yet under the cruise planner.

What is the cost for the premium package right now? I understand that the drink packages go on sale sometimes, any idea what time of year that happens.

Can you buy 1 premium and 1 refreshment package? 

Having sailed with Celebrity before with the drink package included I was not concerned about this.

Thanks for any information

The cost varies by sailing, you will have to wait until you see the package offered in your Cruise Planner before you know the price.  Prices changes are unpredictable.

You will not be able to buy 1 Deluxe and 1 Refreshment using the Cruise Planner.  However, if you call to order, they have been allowing that combination.

• Like 1

We were able to purchase the Deluxe package for me and the Refreshment for my wife just by calling Royal direct.

As far as the price goes, it will vary quite a bit. Each ship and sailing is different. For our Brilliance sailing tomorrow I paid $49 per day for the deluxe but have seen it get as high as $57 in the past few months. If it drops, either cancel/re-book in the cruise planner or call Royal and they’ll do it in just a few minutes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Host Clarea said:

The cost varies by sailing, you will have to wait until you see the package offered in your Cruise Planner before you know the price.  Prices changes are unpredictable.

You will not be able to buy 1 Deluxe and 1 Refreshment using the Cruise Planner.  However, if you call to order, they have been allowing that combination.

if you buy the deluxe on board and its $65 per day does this include 18% gratuity ?

15 minutes ago, postmeome said:

if you buy the deluxe on board and its $65 per day does this include 18% gratuity ?

Generally signs onboard will be a price PLUS 18% in small print at the bottom of the sign.