NCL Getaway - November Eastern Caribbean Cruise Review

The Shore Man

Fun review, but could have done some editing to make it shorter and to the point. Honest review of many areas of the ship. Sounds like you are retired NYers living in Florida. I am originally from Long Island, now in Ohio. Good comparision with RCL.

On 1/28/2019 at 6:02 AM, FPJC03 said:

Sounds like you are retired NYers living in Florida.

Retired?!?  Why I never....we are two young pups...From Canarsie / Massapequa Park.  Thanks for the advice - we had a fun time making the video and tried to keep the fun atmosphere in the video - so we limited the editing.  Next time though...

Detected the LAWNG ISLAND accent. Great honest descriptions and emotions on the video. I am from Oceanside but now in Ohio for while. Will be on the Getaway in early March for first time on NCL. How does it compare to other lines? Have been on RCL, Celebrity, Holland and Regent 7 Seas. Prefer Celebrity overall.

On 1/28/2019 at 1:32 PM, zqvol said:

This is one review I won't get to learn about. Videos are a waste.

Many people like myself enjoy videos. They are not a waste. Sometimes I fast forward, but I enjoy seeing peoples expressions. You can't hide behind the keyboard that way. Thank you Shore Man for the fun review!

On 1/30/2019 at 7:38 AM, FPJC03 said:

Will be on the Getaway in early March for first time on NCL. How does it compare to other lines? 

You're going to love it.  We've been on the Escape, Epic and Getaway and NCL is turning out to be our favorite cruise line - in fact, we also booked the Breakaway for November.  Haven't tried Celebrity yet, usually that line is usually a little pricier, but would like to try it.  For the money, you can't beat NCL (and no, I don't work for the company).

On 1/30/2019 at 12:24 PM, DZcreature said:

Many people like myself enjoy videos. They are not a waste. Sometimes I fast forward, but I enjoy seeing peoples expressions. You can't hide behind the keyboard that way. Thank you Shore Man for the fun review!

Thank you for the kind remarks!!