Loss of Internet Minutes..Regal Jan 13 to 27

beachmets

I am platinum and had 300 min for our 14 day cruise.  Overall I found it relatively fast.  I did forget to log out once and went to Internet Cafe and they put my minutes back on.

I saved some minutes for Sunday morning disembarkment to make contact with people and some arrangements.  However, my husband and I were not able to get onto the Internet...Basically I logged in and it said please wait.......gave up and then my minutes said 8!  It was very frustrating.

I wonder if others had This issue on Sunday?

We got off the Regal on the 13th, and we had issues too. DH never could get his to work right even after several trips to the Internet Cafe. I had trouble using mine on disembarkation day and lost most of my remaining minutes. I complained in my cruise review, but never heard from Princess.

Sort of. I couldn't log into the internet from my device from late Saturday (10pm ish) until we disembarked on Sunday. I received an error message that my device was already registered and to logout and try again (which didn't work). My husband has no breaks in connection.

On 1/30/2019 at 6:14 PM, Colo Cruiser said:

It depends on the cruise and ship.

If you have a booking check out the personalizer to see if it is offered yet.

Not offered yet, the ship is going to be Medallion when we go in July but personalizer doesn't have anything.  Was trying to find out a daily rate or unlimted rate estimate.   British Isles, Crown Princess.

54 minutes ago, ctipton55 said:

Not offered yet, the ship is going to be Medallion when we go in July but personalizer doesn't have anything.  Was trying to find out a daily rate or unlimted rate estimate.   British Isles, Crown Princess.

If it is available it seems to be either the full rate of $9.99 per day or the pre cruise price usually works out to about $7 per day.

A 10 day on the Regal was offered at the unlimited pre cruise price of $69. Onboard it was $99. This pricing seems pretty consistant from what I have seen for MedallionNet over the last 6 months.

On the CB in August it was $99.