DRINK PACKAGE

debster11

38 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

No time limit, no daily drink limit.

Oh thank goodness - on Carnival the 5 minute limit between drinks also applied if you wanted a bottle of water with your alcoholic beverage (though the water didn't count towards the 15 per day limit) - we usually only did this if we wanted the bottle for a port, etc, otherwise would get a glass of water but it was irritating!

1 minute ago, ShillyShally said:

Oh thank goodness - on Carnival the 5 minute limit between drinks also applied if you wanted a bottle of water with your alcoholic beverage (though the water didn't count towards the 15 per day limit) - we usually only did this if we wanted the bottle for a port, etc, otherwise would get a glass of water but it was irritating!

RC sometimes treats us like adults. 

6 minutes ago, debster11 said:

Thank you!!!

I should clarify that while there is no minimum time period between drinks, they will only give you one drink at a time.  The only exception is usually bottled water, they normally don't have a problem giving bottled water with a cocktail.

2 minutes ago, davekathy said:

RC sometimes treats us like adults. 

:classic_biggrin:! This may be why I stay more loyal to Royal!  We did enjoy our Carnival cruise a lot, but didn't pick it as we were going with a group.  And while I won't sail based on drink packages, no time limit or drink limit certainly sways in RCCL's favor!  

7 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

I should clarify that while there is no minimum time period between drinks, they will only give you one drink at a time.  The only exception is usually bottled water, they normally don't have a problem giving bottled water with a cocktail.

Gotcha, perfect, that works for what we'll need!  

Once a bartender told me there was a 15 min wait, on some ships they will give you a double if you ask for one on other they will not, never issue getting a bottle of water with drink. Carnival also has 15 drink limit per day no limit on rccl.