NCL Joy 10700 - Larger?

spookers

I booked a forward oceanview cabin on the Joy (10700).  According to the deckplan, this cabin is about twice as big as the others.  A video of the same cabin number of the Escape shows a larger forward oceanview.  The is cabin on the Joy larger as well

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
1 hour ago, tpfelt said:

Can anyone give me information of the ones we were 10700 on the Joy. The Layout? Thanks!

I can’t find anything specific for Joy, but these are pictures of the Bliss, 11700 (listed as sister ship)and the same category. Might be similar?

2ABDEE4B-8CE5-440B-AE41-1DFC0981391F.jpeg

F3774B61-9D96-4250-82FD-3D1DCA8B234F.jpeg

EAA9F53D-C1BD-4703-977F-A484540417D0.jpeg

4779FBF5-8220-40A4-BC50-3B7D913DCCFD.jpeg

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Disney52303 said:

I’ve been on the Bliss 10700 which is larger. I am also booked on the Joy in this room and hoping it’s oversized. 

For the BA Plus ships, the **700 Ocean-view staterooms are larger than standard. There are different layouts (some are open and some have a separate "living room" area). Some have a support pole in the stateroom and some don't. Some have 2 TVs and some have 1. 

I haven't made a list for the 4 ships but any information posted would be helpful in compiling the data. 

• 1 year later...

I just booked 10700 on the Joy for 1/15/22. I'm pretty sure it'll be like the pictures above but would love for someone who sails Joy in the coming months to confirm all of this. Very excited for this sailing. Cruised Encore 1/19/2020 and really enjoyed it. Missed Spice so I'm happy it's on the Joy. Having the observation lounge too might make it the best of both worlds. Although I will miss Los Lobos which may have been my favorite restaurant from encore. 

17 minutes ago, bkrickles1 said:

I just booked 10700 on the Joy for 1/15/22. I'm pretty sure it'll be like the pictures above but would love for someone who sails Joy in the coming months to confirm all of this. Very excited for this sailing. Cruised Encore 1/19/2020 and really enjoyed it. Missed Spice so I'm happy it's on the Joy. Having the observation lounge too might make it the best of both worlds. Although I will miss Los Lobos which may have been my favorite restaurant from encore. 

Based on the deck plan it looks huge

https://www.icruise.com/cabins/ncl-cruises-norwegian-joy-cabin-10700.html

• Like 1