Fantasy Ocean View cabin, is there a frig?

RumpunchGirl

45 minutes ago, RumpunchGirl said:

I'm asking for my sister and my niece. This is their 1st cruise and traveling with a baby. Is there a frig in this type of cabin? if not Can you request one?  Thanks!

On almost all cruises now, there are fridges....(ie..coolers, not all of them work well).    If it is not in your cabin, you can always request one!😊

5 hours ago, RumpunchGirl said:

I'm asking for my sister and my niece. This is their 1st cruise and traveling with a baby. Is there a frig in this type of cabin? if not Can you request one?  Thanks!

No frig in the ocean view cabin unless they were added during drydock.  Not a lot of spare room in those cabins. Don't know where they would put one.  There isn't enough room for a sofa. Just a chair. 

41 minutes ago, GonzoWCS said:

Just got of the Fantasy yesterday 4 February 2019.  NO Refrigerator in Ocean View rooms...

Cheers

NO frig. how was the Fantasy after she got back from dry dock. we are going to the panama canal in sept. on her.

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 9:20 AM, linbobky said:

NO frig. how was the Fantasy after she got back from dry dock. we are going to the panama canal in sept. on her.

No frame of reference it was fine for us and the crew did a nice job taking care of us.

On board now. No cabin changes; no coolers/fridges in regular cabins, Oceanview or Interior. There are new mattresses and beddings, which are wonderful. New carpeting in common areas, upholstery and curtains in show lounge. There is a horrid caged area, in the lobby,  housing Dream Studios sales and photo sitting. Pool areas: palm trees removed, tile or painting of main pool. These are improvements we’ve seen. There may be others. Most of drydock was for maintenance and painting.

• Thanks 1