Favorite Drink

Just now, schazzy said:

Yeah, we didn't cruise between 2010 and 2017 and when we returned, I was expecting the same DOTDs. But, except for the Fun Ship on the first day, I don't remember seeing any of the old line up offered as a DOTD. I'll have to ask if they can make me one on our upcoming cruise, IIRC, the Yellowbird was one of the ones I actually liked!

How 'bout the Goombay Smash?  Remember that one?  It was another regular in the DOD line-up.  I have a special fondness for it because it was actually invented on my favourite little Abaco Out Island, Green Turtle Cay.:classic_love:  Every time I had one of those onboard, it was a like a tiny bit of my other favourite vacation combined with my cruise - double happy place.:classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ShakyBeef said:

How 'bout the Goombay Smash?  Remember that one?  It was another regular in the DOD line-up.

Yep, I just can't remember if I liked it or not, I know there were some I liked and a couple I really didn't like, but I can't remember which ones. I found a list on an old thread, and since we'll have Cheers, I might have to see how many they can still make and try them all again, strictly for research purposes of course. :classic_laugh:

Fun Ship Special

Caribbean Breeze

Goombay Smash

Mexican Mama

Island Delight

Blue Margarita

Yellow Bird

Cucumber Sunrise at The Alchemy bar is worth getting on the ship for.   Noticed on one cruise that most of the officers and staff in the bar were ordering this, so tried it.  Have been a fan every since.