Oasis Sabor restaurant question

Is this restaurant only by set price or can you walk in (as long as availability and order a la carte? If no a la carte was it worth $22/adult? what about kids? What age is considered a kid? If a kid is there a kid menu to order from? On Norwegian we  dined but our daughter could order for free form the kids menu which suited her fine as she is quite picky.  Was it worth $22pp if you have been?

Only a fee.  The a la carte is no longer available.

kids under 6 are free

6-12 are half price.

we enjoyed it when it was a large carte but have not been back since they changed to a fee other than when we had a free meal there for having a CP balcony.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

I don't have children, so I am not sure what I am posting applies in Sabor, but I did read that children under 12 paid $10 to eat in a specialty restaurant.

I don't think Sabor is worth the money, but that's my opinion.  We ate there last week on Harmony for lunch because it was included in our dining package and we wanted to try something different.   I had the tortilla soup and it was good.  I order a chicken quesadilla, but ended up with chicken tacos which weren't that good at all.  

The restaurant was very busy unlike when we have been on Allure.  It took quite a while to get the food, so it wasn't worth my time to wait for the right thing.  The churro dessert was ok, but this is one restaurant that I won't miss if I never go there again.

9 minutes ago, katiel53 said:

I don't have children, so I am not sure what I am posting applies in Sabor, but I did read that children under 12 paid $10 to eat in a specialty restaurant.

I don't think Sabor is worth the money, but that's my opinion.  We ate there last week on Harmony for lunch because it was included in our dining package and we wanted to try something different.   I had the tortilla soup and it was good.  I order a chicken quesadilla, but ended up with chicken tacos which weren't that good at all.  

The restaurant was very busy unlike when we have been on Allure.  It took quite a while to get the food, so it wasn't worth my time to wait for the right thing.  The churro dessert was ok, but this is one restaurant that I won't miss if I never go there again.

Oasis class changed to half the adult price.  Other classes of ships are still $10 or $12.

• 6 months later...

We enjoyed Sabor on the Liberty of the Seas so we are planning to dine there again on the Oasis next month (Sep).  We enjoyed the food on Liberty and our waiter was excellent.  We also had the ultimate beverage package and tried all three margaritas on the menu.  They were delicious!  

I am curious if anyone knows whether the Sabor Tequila Bar only serves drinks - - or can we order chips and salsa and guacamole from the bar too?

5 minutes ago, Santacruzin2 said:

I am curious if anyone knows whether the Sabor Tequila Bar only serves drinks - - or can we order chips and salsa and guacamole from the bar too?

When we were last on Oasis, the people at Sabor said we could order chips and guacamole and have it delivered to the Sabor bar.