Bliss Balcony Cabin with sofabed opeion...is this crazy?!?

tropiclvrs

Would anyone have a photo of a Bliss balcony cabin with the sofa bed pulled out?  We normally book 2 connecting balcony cabins to accommodate my family but that isn't going to be possible this time around, so I'm considering just doing 1 regular balcony room.  We haven't done that since my kids were really little, so I'm sure it's going to be super cramped and kinda crazy but it's better than an inside cabin to me.

Anyone that has any experience with this layout latey that has opinions on this would be appreciated too!  Also, do you know if the regular cabins all only have the sofa bed option or do some of them have Pullmans?

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, tropiclvrs said:

Also, do you know if the regular cabins all only have the sofa bed option or do some of them have Pullmans? 

If a standard balcony or mini-suite sleeps 4, it will have a pullman and a sofa-bed. If it sleeps 3, it will only have a sofa-bed.

Oh perfect, thank you!   That’s much better than putting my 2 kids in the one pullout.   I wasn’t sure how the rooms were configured for that 3rd/4th berth.  We’re new to NCL as we’ve always sailed RCCL exclusively but since we’re looking to sail out of home ports here on the west coast and they don’t have any ships here, we thought we’d give NCL a try. 

Here are two pictures of the sofa bed in a regular balcony cabin on the Bliss (We had an aft cabin but I believe they are they same setup as standard balconies). 

You will not fit two kids in the sofa bed, it a the same as single mattress.  You would have to get a room designated for four, which has the pullman and the sofa bed.

IMG_1474.thumb.jpeg.8ec5a3dad56973fdbd6ca30580a8004d.jpeg

IMG_1475.thumb.jpeg.cd2dd573ba18b574df1bec63cb4af127.jpeg

1 hour ago, jlabs03 said:

IMG_1475.thumb.jpeg.cd2dd573ba18b574df1bec63cb4af127.jpeg

In cabins for 4 people (they are denoted with  + on deck plans), the proper bed is by the balcony doors, and the sofa bed is next to closet/bathroom and the Pullman bed (which is actually dropped down from ceiling) directly above the sofa bed.