Non eater at specialty

JoeFan

1 minute ago, Jiffymom said:

The child’s price is very reasonable. Maybe he would enjoy a dessert. I almost guarantee they will bring chicken fingers or Mac n cheese or anything you ask for. 

He is 15 and only eat off the kids menu. I would be HAPPY to pay the childs price.

I just wouldn't pay $50 for chicken fingers. 

Children between the ages of 0-5 are complimentary and ages 6-12 are $10 per child; children must order from the kids menu.

But the thing is they have to draw the cut off somewhere.  There are plenty of adult eaters who would rather pay the kid price because they on,y eat a small amount, or only eats chicken fingers.  Most teen aged boys are human ravenous beasts who would get way more than $50 worth of food at a spe ialty dining menu.

so if you want to eat as a family, adjustments are necessary.  

1 minute ago, spookwife said:

But the thing is they have to draw the cut off somewhere.  There are plenty of adult eaters who would rather pay the kid price because they on,y eat a small amount, or only eats chicken fingers.  Most teen aged boys are human ravenous beasts who would get way more than $50 worth of food at a spe ialty dining menu.

so if you want to eat as a family, adjustments are necessary.  

Agreed.

If they say no and you have to pay full price for him whether he eats or not then I don't go. No hard feelings and I make other arrangements. 

That was in response to someone saying the childs price is reasonable. I agree, but he is not a child. He just has the maturity of one.

We do not have the challenges you do but just to put my 2 cents in.  My granddaughter is a fairly picky eater and the Coastal Kitchen had ravioli set aside for her so when we went to dinner there they could give her what she liked.  I think the Anthem is very considerate with special needs and requests.  I know you will have a great time.