Caribbean Princess to get a water park

antsp

Just to add a little more in a different direction

At least the Caribbean Princess is in the warmer climate of the   Caribbean about 8 months of the year... so a water park should be used... and length of cruises is interest the 2019 season is mainly 7 nighters and the 2020 earlier season  10-14 nighters....

But thinking about family cruise lines I thought that was Carnival, P & O and Disney...

and Hal and Princess where older people ( not so children orientated ) 

And now one point to throw some coal on the fire....

Older and Younger people are entitled to their option....

But remember Princess tends to cater to older people.....

So how do you think the main clientele thinks about things be added they don't want.

Carnival Corp is large enough to move ships form one brand to another to carter for increases in different demographic, instead to changing the brands.

Cheers Don    

Sounds more like they are Carnivalizing that ship. UGH!! 

IMO, forget about competing with the other cruise lines that offer this sort of thing, and let Princess be what she has always been … a mid-range priced cruise line with some quiet class.

If they go fleet-wide with "innovations" of this sort, after 40+ Princess cruises, I will sadly have to find a better fit for the style of cruising that Princess has made me come to expect. :classic_sad:

• Like 1

I think adding a splash area to one Princess ship is a good idea to benefit multi-generation cruisers for a family vacation.   Often we see grandparents, parents and kids cruising together,  but the kids have trouble with the deep pools.   CB does mostly year round Caribbean cruises so it would suit.   

CB seems to be the ship they "try out" things on - Planks & Steamers, World Fresh Marketplace, the different layout with decks 5, 6, 7, & 16 aft - varying from the other Grand Class ships etc.     This would be another "try it out" thing.