NCL Online check in - Server error

ray8905

Is anyone else having trouble completing the on line check in on NCL.com?  I keep getting a message stating "500- Internal Server Error".  This has been for a week now and calling technical they just say try later.

If this is the wrong place for this question move on.

Yep. I am currently on hold waiting for someone to pick up with Norwegian. I've been dealing with this for 4 days now and I'm just getting around to call them. I've tried multiple computers, different browsers, and my phone...Still no luck. 

I just got off the phone with NCL. They are aware of the problem. He tried to do check in also and received the same error message. He did say that many people have called in today to advise them of this issue and are still trying to fix it. I gave my email and once it's fixed, they will email me and let me know. Hope this helps.

On 2/7/2019 at 6:51 PM, Tminish said:

I just got off the phone with NCL. They are aware of the problem. He tried to do check in also and received the same error message. He did say that many people have called in today to advise them of this issue and are still trying to fix it. I gave my email and once it's fixed, they will email me and let me know. Hope this helps.

Did they ever get it fixed for you?

6 minutes ago, ray8905 said:

Did they ever get it fixed for you?

Nope. Still the same issues. I'd hate it if I was leaving soon. I'd REALLY be stressing out. Everytime I post on their FB page they never respond. I am like you and have tried everything and called. Going on 2 weeks for me. I mean obviously it's an issue if people are still experiencing the same thing.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ray8905 said:

They did say I could just complete the check in at the pier.

When do you set sail? I don't sail until October so I do have a little time, but I want to check in now. Lol. We should be able to check in now...Obviously it's something with their system if people are having the issues. Like you, I have tried everything. It's a bit frustrating honestly.

• 1 month later...

I'm getting this error now trying to log in.  Tomorrow is our 120 days for dining reservations and I'm very stressed that we will miss out.  Phone line doesn't open until 9 a.m. but I'm assuming others will be able to get online before that.  Very disappointed right now.

7 minutes ago, RocksSeaBands said:

I'm getting this error now trying to log in.  Tomorrow is our 120 days for dining reservations and I'm very stressed that we will miss out.  Phone line doesn't open until 9 a.m. but I'm assuming others will be able to get online before that.  Very disappointed right now.

Try again, it is working now !

1 hour ago, mamkmm2 said:

Only working hit or miss.  When I go to my cruise and try and work on excursions a lot of information is missing.

I went online right at midnight to make our dining.  The two complimentary restaurants were bookable, as were the shows, but all the specialty restaurants say "not available to book" 😕

15 hours ago, esm54687 said:

How would one even go about "rebooting the internet"? 

Click the “x” at the top of the screen and then click the big blue lowercase “e” at the bottom of the screen. 

11 hours ago, slugg said:

Click the “x” at the top of the screen and then click the big blue lowercase “e” at the bottom of the screen. 

You "reboot the internet" this way or do you close the application Internet Explorer (Edge) and then reopen Internet Explorer (Edge) ??? Ginormous difference.    😁 

Edited by esm54687

4 hours ago, esm54687 said:

You "reboot the internet" this way or do you close the application Internet Explorer (Edge) and then reopen Internet Explorer (Edge) ??? Ginormous difference.    😁 

It’s one and the same. No reason to be technical with semantics. Most people call it the internet.