Panorama Booked!

mr. godfredo

We booked the March 28, 2020 to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary that is actually March 8.  We are sailing later in the month due to me being a teacher and that is my Spring Break. We are in a cove balcony.   We have done the Mexican Riviera cruise before back in 2009 on the Splendor.  Can't wait!! 

On 5/6/2019 at 11:37 AM, nissach said:

We booked the March 28, 2020 to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary that is actually March 8.  We are sailing later in the month due to me being a teacher and that is my Spring Break. We are in a cove balcony.   We have done the Mexican Riviera cruise before back in 2009 on the Splendor.  Can't wait!! 

We have switched our booking to a Havana interior room to take full advantage of this area....less people in the pools and hot tubs, our own poolside bar will be especially awesome on the 3 sea days!

We've booked for Jan 4 sailing and can't wait. I would normally be reading reviews etc on my next new ship but with this ship not sailing unti dec this year,  it's a strange experience not being able to!