Panorama Booked!

mr. godfredo

8 hours ago, mr. godfredo said:

We are booked on the Panorama for March of 2020! We are really looking forward to a new and beautiful ship finally based out of the West Coast! 😎

I'll do my best to leave you a beer, we're booked for Jan 18th.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Joebucks said:

I feel like the Mardi Gras has pulled a lot of attention away from the Panorama.

I was considering one of those Mexico itineraries. I think now is the best time to pull the trigger!

Good point, the Sunshining of the Triumph and Victory as well.  It has been a while since Carnival had that problem (a problem they like).  Mardi Gras sales are doing remarkably well as is the Panorama.  I hope the west coast supports her better then they did with the Splendor.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, fyree39 said:

I know the west coast can indeed fill ships.  Princess regularly sells out.  For some reason, Carnival cruisers aren't interested in Mexican Riviera cruises. Our ocean is too cold!

It certainly is a different experience than a Caribbean cruise.  I am happy to see them expand sailings on the Miracle out of San Fran as well.

I too hope it is supported.  We are in Arizona and did the Carnival Miracle Mexican Riviera cruise October 2016 and our group didn't love the itinerary enough to repeat right away.  Instead, we did a few Disney cruises since then (Western Carib. from Miami and Bahamas from Galveston).  Last year, we were able to do a 3 day on the Inspiration in September that we really enjoyed and decided to try Carnival in 2020 (no cruise planned in 2019) and so we booked 3 Havana cabanas.

I think the Panorama will be more repeatable for us with the spa rooms, Havana, etc.  I think you can have a different type of cruise on Panorama just based on where you stay?  The biggest Carnival ship I have been on is the Miracle, so this will be new to me and I hope we like it.  My oldest graduates in 2021 and I could see my wife and I start taking multiple cruises per year out of Long Beach when the kids leave the nest.  We have always enjoyed our Carnival cruises but some in my family cruising group have had bad experiences and prefer other lines.  I am to the point where I am going to convince them to try it again or sail without me and my wife 😉 

• Like 1

I'm just about ready to pull the trigger on Panorama Dec 28,2019 sailing. 

We've never done anything very exciting for the holidays and a brand new ship is hard to resist,especially bringing our kids. Debating  ocean view versus cove balcony since it's  a difference of $200.  Just so excited to not be home and working over the kid's  school break!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2019 at 7:29 PM, mr. godfredo said:

We are booked on the Panorama for March of 2020! We are really looking forward to a new and beautiful ship finally based out of the West Coast! 😎

We are booked for the March 21, 2020 cruise. I know it's so far away but I'm really looking forward to it. Have been on the Vista twice so I can of have an idea what to expect. Living in San Diego, it's great to have a brand new ship home ported in SoCal!!

• Like 1

I regret NOT booking the 3 day inaugural out of Long Beach in December

I live in Long Beach and I am now saying to myself, "How am I not going on this cruise when its just 6 miles from my home?" I did book in April 2020 for my annual birthday cruise.

On 2/27/2019 at 2:45 PM, JustLikeHeave80 said:

I booked back in October for the Feb 1st 2020 sailing!! Im so excited. AT first I booked  a surprise trip with my daughter and mom, my group has now expanded since then and we are now sailing with 20 people. Should be a blast!

Same here..it will be a birthday cruise for me! Wooo!!

• 1 month later...