Viking Explorer Suites

Beachvue

2 hours ago, Beachvue said:

2 hours ago, Beachvue said:

We are considering upgrading to an Explorer Suite on an upcoming cruise.  Anyone have comments on the location of these suites on Deck 4 aft?  TIA. 

We loved our deck five Explorer Suite.

The service was excellent and of course the space was wonderful. 

The steward was almost always near our suite and could not do enough for us.

The only thing missing was the extra powder room or bathroom you would get in large suites  on many other lines.

enjoy!!

12 hours ago, Beachvue said:

We are considering upgrading to an Explorer Suite on an upcoming cruise.  Anyone have comments on the location of these suites on Deck 4 aft?  TIA. 

I think you’ll love it.  We had an ES on Deck 3 aft, and I was worried about noise from below.  It was never an issue.  We heard nothing, no matter what time of day or night it was.  I’d definitely go for it.  These ES suites are HUGE, and the wrap around decks make it even more special.  

Can anyone who has been in a ES before go into detail how many 110 outlets there are in the suite and how much storage is in the cabin?  I see some "nits" online about a lack of storage in some of the VO cabins and people having to store stuff under the bed

10 hours ago, flashfearless said:

Can anyone who has been in a ES before go into detail how many 110 outlets there are in the suite and how much storage is in the cabin?  I see some "nits" online about a lack of storage in some of the VO cabins and people having to store stuff under the bed

There is room for luggage in the closet either on the shelf or on the floor.

can’t imagine that you won’t have enough 110 outlets as there are at least four in the living room and one on each nightstand as well as a bunch of USB outlets.

Great job in Explorer Suites.!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, flashfearless said:

I don’t remember specifically, but there are tons of outlets everywhere.  We had 5 different devices charging all at once on different occasions and there were outlets still unused, I do remember that.

And in terms of storage, I doubt seriously if you could use it all.  Even large suitcases fit under the beds, which is a convenient place to store them after you’ve unpacked.  I slid them out at the end of each day to put dirty clothes in until it was time to do laundry or send laundry out, which was also really convenient.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...