ANYBODY WANT ELATION REVIEW?

Cruisegirl6

I will work on a thorough review today, it will be posted for you.  I will say now, any cruise is better than no cruise and I wouldn't say I would not go back as I would, but I would not go out of my way to travel to get to a fantasy class ship.  Jax port is only a 40 minute drive time, it was a short cruise and for these reasons, I would go back only because I do take more cruises and go on other trips each year.  If I were to take only one trip a year I would not chose this class of ship.  I will explain soon.

• Like 1

Well shoot. I'm sorry to hear it was not all you hoped, especially since I was one of the ones saying positive things. I'm heading out on Elation next Saturday so I'll be interested to hear what some of the issues were.

I am curious to read your review as well. The Elation is the only option for me for next year that works with my dates and its definitely not the ship i would normally chose but its either Elation or no cruise at all. I am looking forward to reading what you have to say

Edited by 919Florida