Nightly Shows

JerseyGrl

I just booked a cruise on Adventure of the Seas and asked for late night dinner seating. My TA told me that the nightly shows are after dinner around 10-10:30ish. Then, I read a post on the message boards that said the shows were at 7. Can someone who has been on the ship let me know what time the shows are at? Thanks:)

This varies on the ship . . . .but

if dinner seatings are 6 and 8:30=ish

then shows are either 7 and 9 OR 9 and 10:45ish

the later hours will most likely be on formal nights (to give the salon and photog's revenue)

comedians are most commonly on first and last night, plus a late night if the CD goes for that (or if it's a 'headliner' like Rondell Sheridan, John Joseph, Gary Mule Deer, or Marty Allen . . . my favorites)

If your on a Voyager class - they'll put the ice shows before or after the main theater shows so both seatings can see them

comedians are most commonly on first and last night, plus a late night if the CD goes for that (or if it's a 'headliner' like Rondell Sheridan, John Joseph, Gary Mule Deer, or Marty Allen . . . my favorites)

So, was Rondell Sheridan funny? He is supposed to be on our cruise and I love comedy.

Thanks.

So, was Rondell Sheridan funny? He is supposed to be on our cruise and I love comedy.

Thanks.

I liked him - "who-tee-who"

I like his comedy act more than his "That's so Raven" role - but that is a kid's TV show . . .

Archived