Non alcoholic favorites? What’s your fav???

PRPLE

Returning to HAL this year... only because we couldn’t do air we did a couple on RCCL out of Baltimore.  However this year we return to HAL....  our other big change due to meds is no alcohol... one of our favs we found on RCCL is the blended mojito...  

so so let me know what your fav non-alcoholic is on HAL ships.  For those who might ask we will be on the Noordam doing Alaska 

2 minutes ago, PRPLE said:

Returning to HAL this year... only because we couldn’t do air we did a couple on RCCL out of Baltimore.  However this year we return to HAL....  our other big change due to meds is no alcohol... one of our favs we found on RCCL is the blended mojito...  

so so let me know what your fav non-alcoholic is on HAL ships.  For those who might ask we will be on the Noordam doing Alaska 

You may want to investigate getting the Quench Package which worked so well for my son that he's decided he won't ever sail again without buying it.  His absolute favorite was the plain virgin mojito.  He drank them non-stop; it's a wonder he didn't get sick.

Chocolate mint buzz. It's available in high test and regular. :classic_wink: High test has vanilla vodka in it, while regular leaves the booze out.
It's a frozen drink, and delicious in both versions. Just don't drink too many---even of the ones without booze---since they are a little on the high calorie/high fat side.

I order Cranberry Spritzers.....cranberry juice and club soda.....it looks like a "drink"....and tastes great....!!!

I am not a soda fan.......I am tired of ice tea by evening.....and I'd never go to sleep if I drank coffee that late....:)

On 2/11/2019 at 12:21 PM, fatcat04 said:

Son had the Quench pkg and tried many of the mocktails. His fav was the Melon Mint No'jito. I enjoyed the Cool as a Cucumber. Check out the Mocktail menu at the Pool Bar here http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/specialty-2/hal-regular-and-specialty-restaurants/hal-beverage-menus

Great link.... appreciate it!  Grabbed a image of the mocktails.... yummmmy choices 

4EF03CA9-8D4A-4952-B84A-1C1B5C743F24.jpeg

My cruise indulgence is a Fresh Grapefruit Not-a-Cosmo at the Ocean Bar before dinner. (I always have to tell them I only want one, because they will make 2 if you order during happy hour!)

Last cruise I trued the Melon Mint No'jito and now I may have to alternate. I mentioned the No'jito to a passenger behind me in the Main Show Lounge and she saw me later in the cruise and joked that I created a monster with that drink!

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 11:31 AM, RuthC said:

Chocolate mint buzz. It's available in high test and regular. :classic_wink: High test has vanilla vodka in it, while regular leaves the booze out.
It's a frozen drink, and delicious in both versions. Just don't drink too many---even of the ones without booze---since they are a little on the high calorie/high fat side.

Oh-h-h, ah-h-h!  Why didn't I see this on the drink menu?  OMG, Ruth, it sounds absolutely sinful and decadent.  My kind of drink.  And, of course, a girl can NEVER go wrong ordering chocolate, right?

• Like 1

Oh my!! Thank you for starting this thread. Dh and I don't drink alcohol. Some of the above mentioned drinks sound wonderful and I will have to try them on our upcoming cruise. I love my standard Virgin Pina Colada but I'm going to branch out!