What are your favorite slot games

James4me

14 hours ago, tdggal1980 said:

Wheel of fortune slot machine; I won $2000 on one!!

Me too! I got a "free spin" and hit $2000. I cashed out immediately. That said, they've increased the minimum bet (on the dollar slots) to hit a free spin from $2.00 to sometimes $5.00 a pull in Vegas. On the ships, I've noticed the minimum bet to get a free spin is $10 a pull! Again, this is on the dollar slot machines, not the quarters. I can't justify it anymore, but those machines are my favorite and I usually do well. :)

On 2/10/2019 at 11:26 AM, evandbob said:

On some ships, the max play for some penny machines is $8,88.  And, if someone doesn't play max, they don't qualify for a jackpot.

I've seen more than a few people stare at a machine or call an attendant over when it appears a winning jackpot combo has come up but don't hear bells and whistles going off because they only played one line of a 3 line game or 5 quarters instead of max 9, or $.90 on a penny machine with a higher max.

I'd rather play an old fashioned two coin $5 machine than an $8.88 penny max.  Much better ROI (return on investment). And what I can't stand is when a machine display floats gold coins in the air for winning 2,000 credits, or $20, on a penny machine.

My highest jackpot was $3,750 on a 3 quarter machine.  I've gotten W 2G's for hits over $1500 my last 3 cruises.  Hoping to do so again on next week's Premier or March's ULTRA cruise!

The one I know of with an $8.88 max is 88 Fortunes. In that particular game, you do not have to bet max to win the jackpots. In fact, I only play the $0.88 have won it a total of five times on 3 different sailings. 

To be clear, I have won the Major Jackpot... not the Grand. The Major starts at about $800, and all 5 times I won it, it was over $900

Edited by Mikew0805
clarify jackpot.