Luggage Valet out of San Juan

5 minutes ago, Silentmoon said:

We are going to be on ship  Freedom of Sea in San Juan Rico  is there any place to put luggage when we are back from the cruise when we have a late leaving flight home

There is a restaurant called Barranchina's in Old San Juan that will let you store luggage for free.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Silentmoon said:

We are going to be on ship  Freedom of Sea in San Juan Rico  is there any place to put luggage when we are back from the cruise when we have a late leaving flight home

Barrachina's will take luggage for hold as early as 9:00am. Take a taxi there from the Pan American pier. This is a very popular service many cruiser's use to hold luggage until they need to depart from San Juan for later flights.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Silentmoon said:

what is the  best way to  get to the Condado Plaza Hilton from the  airport . There will be 5 of us traveling. 

Thanks Leslie

A taxi. There will be plenty of them available at the taxi stand at the airport. The fares are set so you don't have to worry about being overcharged.

On 2/12/2019 at 1:33 PM, Host Clarea said:

There is a restaurant called Barranchina's in Old San Juan that will let you store luggage for free.

The service is free but a tip is certainly warranted.

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Silentmoon said:

Now I   have another k on for question I was told that the hotel that we are staying in when we get to San Juan Pr  is now still being work on It is the Condado Plaza Hilton does anyone know anything about this hotel.

You might also want to ask that on the San Juan forum:  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/80-san-juan-pr/

12 minutes ago, Silentmoon said:

Now I   have another k on for question I was told that the hotel that we are staying in when we get to San Juan Pr  is now still being work on It is the Condado Plaza Hilton does anyone know anything about this hotel.

Just stayed there on Sunday. Did not see or here any construction going on. Limited operations for bars and restaurant. You had to text if you need anything. Nice location with small beach, Several pools and Hot tubs. We went straight from the ship. They held our bags until room was ready. Check in is at 4 but they are slow getting the rooms ready.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Silentmoon said:

Do not rely on the web site or any second hand information you hear. Call the hotel directly. Ask them if they are open for business. If not, ask if will they be open by the time you are scheduled to be there.

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 4:53 PM, Silentmoon said:

what is the  best way to  get to the Condado Plaza Hilton from the  airport . There will be 5 of us traveling. 

Thanks Leslie

I took picture of the taxi rates. To Condado rate is $17 plus $1 per person and $1 per bag. We took a taxi from the ship to the Hilton.  Was $17 plus tip for 3 people and 4 bags. So $10 plus the number of bags and people when you head to the dock..

Edited by 4williams5
wrong info