Motion sickness and antiemetic/relief bands

horatio123

Can't seem to find my post of several days ago, scrolling through too fast I think. But thanks to all who answered.  The ginger capsule days before and then when on is an idea I might try.  Our cruise is next week but being Western Med things should be smoother.  Thanks to the gentleman who posted the pic of the penny that did not move...that really helped.

Now just a bit of feedback in case you were wondering.  I did order a relief band through Amazon last week...pretty 😉 blue bracelet for morning sickness, VR games, and the rest.  They suggested you try it as there are five different intensities..so I thought I'd better.  Well I had it on for a minute...the feeling pulsating through my hand at the second to lowest level felt awful and I took it off after two minutes.  Pharmacist tells me it is because I did not put it on when nauseated, it actually made me nauseated.  Two days later...head still feels the effect and nausea is lessening but it has not been fun.  I returned it today.  So, for those of you who are wondering....that is my experience. Not sold, approved in Canada.  Oh and good recommend for the anti anxiety med vrs. nausea med...I appreciated all your advice.

Is this a link to your previous thread?

Hmmm.... that did NOT paste in the way I was expecting (just a one line clickable link!??)

Anyway, if you click on your own name, you'll get to a list of all of your posts, plus some other info.

Good luck with your concern motion sickness.  That malady cannot be fun, to put it mildly!

GC

52 minutes ago, GeezerCouple said:

Hmmm.... that did NOT paste in the way I was expecting (just a one line clickable link!??)

When you post a link, typically, a black bar below the inserted link will ask if you want to just post a link.  You click on the Display as link option.

image.thumb.png.074c696ec5a2d9d9b8f5893de9fa726b.png