EWR Question

sunlover5

Flight is cheaper to fly into EWR than LGA.   We will be arriving on a Sat.(In June) and staying at hotel around airport and going to Manhattan port Sunday.  The return flights are EWR leaves at noon and the LGA flight leaves at 1:20.  Our ship the NCL Escape is due back at 7 a.m.  We will hire a car service to take us from and to port.. Is noon too early from EWR?

I am sorry I am sure this has been asked a million times.  I have read through so many threads and cannot find an answer.  So thank you for any response and help!!

Also factor the extra cost to travel back and forth to NJ. Also, sometimes there can be a shortage of customs agents in NYC on Sundays, there was one cruise where we would’ve not made a noon flight from Newark (but others where we were home in NJ by 8:30).

Edited by mjkacmom

Yes, I have been researching on travel to and from airport.  Most are saying how crazy LGA is. Flown into there several times, but has been more than 5 years ago.  Hotels are cheaper at EWR so seems it all evens out.  Thank you for all the advice.  Now just to decide!!