Gratuities already added for Drink Package---Australian cruise

ctnurse

We have booked a cruise out of Sydney through our US TA.  I was looked at the deluxe drink package and the price was $56/day, and in small print on the next page it stated that gratuities were already added to the price?  Is this a one time occurrence or is this everyday?  And is $56/PP a good price with the gratuities.  Thanks

5 hours ago, ctnurse said:

We have booked a cruise out of Sydney through our US TA.  I was looked at the deluxe drink package and the price was $56/day, and in small print on the next page it stated that gratuities were already added to the price?  Is this a one time occurrence or is this everyday?  And is $56/PP a good price with the gratuities.  Thanks

Yes you are done, although I have still tipped a dollar or so for 2 drinks if the waiter is good and friendly.  Keep watching the cruise planner, if the price drops call and cancel then rebook. Price may drop with a sale. Some ships have better prices and sales then others, same ship may have different prices based on sail sates. 

8 hours ago, ctnurse said:

That is an excellent price for a Drinks Package in Australia.  I know what it says, but just check that the grats aren't added when you go to the cart to check out.

We paid $49 a day for our cruise out of Sydney in April. It is currently at $53, but has bounced around from $49 to $71 so keep an eye out for a lower price. And yes, for that sailing there was not an additional charge added at check out, our 8 night cruise came to $392.