Drink package question

mondas42

This is just a fact finding question, not trying to fiddle RCI anyway which is why I’m asking. We are thinking of buying 3 drink packages for our July cruise on Harmony. We are thinking of getting 2 Refreshment Packages for myself and my wife and a soda package for our 18year old daughter. IF our daughter fancies a non alcoholic cocktail one night and I only fancy a coke can I get the cocktail and give it to her using my card and she get me a coke on her card? As we are both getting drinks and using our own packages is this acceptable?

1 minute ago, Biker19 said:

The drink sharing police (and official policy) will tell you no, but feel free to do so.

Agreed, I personally wouldn't think twice about it since you both have packages that provide the drinks you are swapping - I see this as no different than someone ordering a drink and deciding it's too sweet, they aren't feeling it, whatever - I'd offer it to a companion before just wasting it.

That said, we did all (4 of us) order the deluxe package for our cruise next month and tend to whenever we sail just to pay in advance and not have to think about it on board.

3 hours ago, mondas42 said:

IF our daughter fancies a non alcoholic cocktail one night and I only fancy a coke can I get the cocktail and give it to her using my card and she get me a coke on her card? 

Just now, rusty nut said:

If I understood your question properly, you cannot get a cocktail at all on the refreshment package.

Maybe missed a slight detail - you can get virgin drinks on refreshment package.