Paradise Beach $10 minimum

mama_2_boys

We are a family of 5 planning on going to Paradise Beach in October. Is the $10 per person minimum enforced? We will eat and drink while there but my kids are super picky and we aren't big drinkers so I'm not sure we'd hit the $50. If this is an issue we will plan to go somewhere else. Thanks!

20 minutes ago, mama_2_boys said:

We are a family of 5 planning on going to Paradise Beach in October. Is the $10 per person minimum enforced? We will eat and drink while there but my kids are super picky and we aren't big drinkers so I'm not sure we'd hit the $50. If this is an issue we will plan to go somewhere else. Thanks!

I don't think the pp amount is strictly monitored (more per party) but depending on how many hours you plan to stay and ages of your children (children under 6 exempt) i don’t think $50 total for five people is an unreasonable amount to expect if you are using their facilities for a whole day.

Food and drinks at Paradise are not one of the cheapest beach bars and food and drinks even if shared soon add up.

there is an additional lounger fee of $3pp and a water pass fee for anyone who wants to use inflatables. Taxi fare for 5 will also be higher unless your children are really small.

Edited by c-leg5

1 minute ago, c-leg5 said:

I don't think the pp amount is strictly monitored but depending on how many hours you plan to stay and ages of your children (children under 6 exempt) i don’t think $50 total for five people is an unreasonable amount to expect if you are using their facilities for a whole day.

Food and drinks at Paradise are not one of the cheapest beach bars and food and drinks even if shared soon add up.

there is an additional lounger fee of $3pp and a water pass fee for anyone who wants to use inflatables. Taxi fare for 5 will also be higher unless your children are really small.

We will likely only be there a couple of hours which is why I'm unsure if we will be able to spend $50 easily. If we do then great. I'm not opposed just don't want to have to order things we won't eat or drink.

Do you know the cost of taxi for 5? I've actually been looking for that and only see prices for 4. Thanks!

1 minute ago, mama_2_boys said:

We will likely only be there a couple of hours which is why I'm unsure if we will be able to spend $50 easily. If we do then great. I'm not opposed just don't want to have to order things we won't eat or drink.

Do you know the cost of taxi for 5? I've actually been looking for that and only see prices for 4. Thanks!

A couple of hours is an inbetween area - we have stayed for an hour, just used a chair( no lounger or pool) and had a drink and not been charged fee or minimum. I think it would depend on how busy they are and what you can negotiate.

taxi about $20-25 each way. Price posted on a board at dispatch.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, c-leg5 said:

A couple of hours is an inbetween area - we have stayed for an hour, just used a chair( no lounger or pool) and had a drink and not been charged fee or minimum. I think it would depend on how busy they are and what you can negotiate.

taxi about $20-25 each way. Price posted on a board at dispatch.

Thanks for the info!