Silverseas business class airfare

Colgal

We finally resolved the air issue by paying for one ticket and using AMEX points for the other. It’s been quite an

ordeal because of the limited available seats at a certain price or point value and some snafus with the airline that were finally resolved after a great deal of effort on our part.

Living in Arizona and trying to go abroad without a stop on the east coast  became a challenge as non-domestic carriers 

do not cooperate as willingly with our preferred domestic airlines and the ticket prices and availability reflected that situation.  The multi-city itinerary also complicated the pricing structure but spending quite a few hours on the phone finally resulted in an acceptable outbound route through SLC with a return through LAX which avoided a long transcontinental flight.

If we had been able to receive a competitive quote theough Silversea we would have taken it but it was always a moving target 

by the time they contacted our agent and then the overcharges escalated. We are very  relieved that our booking is finally completed and looking forward to our cruise-it’s been 10 years since Silverseas as we have been sailing on Seabourn and we are excited to be going aboard!

On 2/17/2019 at 4:18 PM, Lois R said:

Oh yes, I book directly with the cruise line...definitely OK:classic_biggrin:...…..my contact is wonderful and since she works for the cruise line it should be ok for me to put her name on here...….Lisa, when you call them, ask for her and tell her Lois gave her as a recommendation.:classic_biggrin: 

I want to thank you so much Lois. I contacted Lisa and have booked our cruise for  September 2020. She was a great help. Thanks again.