Carlos n Charlie Beach

mississauga

Is Carlis n Charlie a beach also? Last month when we took a taxi to Paradise Beach, saw that C& C was right next door. Read somewhere it was same beach down aways and had no entry fee. Is it similar to Paradise Beach with beachfront loungers and umbrellas or just a restaurant? 

Thanks for any info.

1 hour ago, mississauga said:

Is Carlis n Charlie a beach also? Last month when we took a taxi to Paradise Beach, saw that C& C was right next door. Read somewhere it was same beach down aways and had no entry fee. Is it similar to Paradise Beach with beachfront loungers and umbrellas or just a restaurant? 

Thanks for any info.

It is right next door you can walk to it

http://www.carlosncharliesbeachclub.com/

Edited by c-leg5

27 minutes ago, mississauga said:

Are the food and drinks a reasonable price?  Nachos were about $10 and beer $4.50-$5 st Paradise. Comparable?

Sorry no idea I only walked and looked at it some years ago when we were 

At Paradise. 

I imagine prices would be comparable, Paradise is not a budget beach bar. You may find photos of the menu on TripAdvisor.

2 hours ago, c-leg5 said:

Sorry no idea I only walked and looked at it some years ago when we were 

At Paradise. 

I imagine prices would be comparable, Paradise is not a budget beach bar. You may find photos of the menu on TripAdvisor.

That’s why I asked. Would not want to pay more than we already paid at Paradise. Found menu on link you posted but unfortunately no prices listed. Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

I have never been to Paradise Beach, only to CnC.  We stayed from 10-5 and our bill was about 150 which included great drinks and food.  A total of 6 of us.  We really enjoyed the atmosphere and the service was great.  

For those who have been to Carlos n Charlie's, are kids going to have a good time there?  The day we're there on June 1st (arriving at noon, leaving at 10pm), there will only be 3 ships in port, with the other 2 ships leaving at 4:30p & 6p, so it's not going to be a crowded day.

There are 4 adults & 2 kids (12 yo & 2 yo) in our group, and none of us are big drinkers, so we're not interested in AI.  We really just want to get on the beach to get some sun & ocean time, and let the kids play in the sand & water (we're bringing a couple of sand toys for the 2yo). All of those water toys & inflatables is a nice-to-have, but I don't think we'll really end up playing on them much. PAYG is totally fine, but having to pay an entrance fee is a little ridiculous.  We've looked at Paradise & Palancar, and would like some feedback on CnC.

17 minutes ago, CFhoneybee said:

For those who have been to Carlos n Charlie's, are kids going to have a good time there?  The day we're there on June 1st (arriving at noon, leaving at 10pm), there will only be 3 ships in port, with the other 2 ships leaving at 4:30p & 6p, so it's not going to be a crowded day.

There are 4 adults & 2 kids (12 yo & 2 yo) in our group, and none of us are big drinkers, so we're not interested in AI.  We really just want to get on the beach to get some sun & ocean time, and let the kids play in the sand & water (we're bringing a couple of sand toys for the 2yo). All of those water toys & inflatables is a nice-to-have, but I don't think we'll really end up playing on them much. PAYG is totally fine, but having to pay an entrance fee is a little ridiculous.  We've looked at Paradise & Palancar, and would like some feedback on CnC.

I have only “looked at” CnC so can't really give an opinion on what it is like for children. However, It is right next door to Paradise so I would think the beach must be similar. I would take into consideration the pool at Paradise just in case ocean conditions are not favorable on the day (seaweed etc). 

Of course since they are next door to each other you could try CnC first and if not suitable walk round to Paradise, and check them both out. No need to buy water sport package if you don’t want it.

1 hour ago, c-leg5 said:

I have only “looked at” CnC so can't really give an opinion on what it is like for children. However, It is right next door to Paradise so I would think the beach must be similar. I would take into consideration the pool at Paradise just in case ocean conditions are not favorable on the day (seaweed etc). 

Of course since they are next door to each other you could try CnC first and if not suitable walk round to Paradise, and check them both out. No need to buy water sport package if you don’t want it.

Thanks, c-leg5.  That's what we'll probably end up doing since they're next door to each other.  Good call on the pool - ocean/seaweed conditions will be a huge consideration!