Radiance Ca/NE Sept 6 2020 gone from the website?

BroadwayGirl

Hubby and I were looking at moving our Canada New England cruise from 2019 on the Sunrise to 2020 on the Radiance. Looking at September 6th 2020 , got a quote yesterday and put a hold on it. Went back to price out a balcony instead today and the cruise is gone from carnival.com.    My hold is still there but can’t get that date on the search for a cruise.  It was listed with the Sept 13th sailing. 

Hate to cancel what we have and move to the 2020 date only to be moved , cancelled or have the itinerary change etc.  Haven’t called CS yet but most times they know nothing anyway.  No charters coming up in my searches either. 

Hoping it’s just an IT glitch 

CS was trying to tell me the same thing that it must be sold out and don’t I know thousands book each day. I told her to go look as it’s a basic 2020 cruise over a year away with a non special itinerary and low and behold, availability for anything I wanted to price out.  So still accepting reservations and no explanation as to why it’s not on the website. Didn’t seem too concerned.