Latest platinum gift

RogBus101

We got off Conquest on 2/2.  Had gotten the "new" blankets.  As we had the "old" grey ones, we kept one blanket and went to Guest Services, where they offered us the backpack instead, which we took.  You can always stop at GS and see what they have in stock.

We got two of the "blankets" last week on the Paradise.

Super thin material. 

To thin to be a blanket or towel IMO.

Would have loved to know I could have went to guest relations and swap out for something else.'

Doubt we will ever use ours.

• 1 month later...

If there are more than one platinum member in the cabin will each get a gift? Also if you get 3 bags of laundry on a 7 day cruise, is that 3 bags per cabin or per platinum member? Just curious as we will become platinum on this cruise April 21st.

21 minutes ago, Dwtlcambre said:

If there are more than one platinum member in the cabin will each get a gift? Also if you get 3 bags of laundry on a 7 day cruise, is that 3 bags per cabin or per platinum member? Just curious as we will become platinum on this cruise April 21st.

Laundry is 3 bags per platinum member.

14 minutes ago, ImANewfie said:

if you have a balcony... you can get a clothesline on amazon  10 dollars.   We take it on all cruises.. comes with pins, and we wash up our delicates in the sink( bring small liquid tide)  hang out on the line and dries in no time, saves your delicates from the hot water laundry.    

Carnival frowns on this and its no longer allowed . John Heald use to fumigate his underoos  out there so it became prohibited. 🤣

Edited by BoDidly

42 minutes ago, ImANewfie said:

if you have a balcony... you can get a clothesline on amazon  10 dollars.   We take it on all cruises.. comes with pins, and we wash up our delicates in the sink( bring small liquid tide)  hang out on the line and dries in no time, saves your delicates from the hot water laundry.    

We always bring enough clothes for the entire cruise, although the longest cruise we have been on has only been 8 days. 

On 2/18/2019 at 3:56 PM, bguppies said:

We got two of the "blankets" last week on the Paradise.

Super thin material. 

To thin to be a blanket or towel IMO.

I wonder if it’s the same one I got. Mine wasn’t super thick, but definitely not super thin. It’s a decent throw blanket, and it does keep me warm. It’s blue with “Choose Fun” in big white letters and a platinum VIFP logo.

7 hours ago, ImANewfie said:

not sure.. recently did 21 nights on balcony, our room steward was fully aware we had the travel clothesline and never mentioned it.   In addition to this,  when they cleaned the balconys, staff other than our room stewart..  actually took down the clothesline while cleaning, then put it back up.  Was never an issue.

Hopefully you gave Stewart great reviews