Grandeur with Kids in Oct to Canada

ktrwe1

Hello all

My wife and I are thinking about booking the October 03 9 night cruise out of Baltimore to Canada on Grandeur.  I have a 7 y.o. who has cruised with Royal before and LOVED the kids club. I understand there will be fewer kids on this cruise due to the departure date and destination.  Asking for an opinion, do people think there will be enough kids on this cruise for my 7 y.o. to interact with at the kids club?  If there are not enough kids on the cruise, will Royal close the kids club or will they keep it open no matter the number of kids.

TIA

I’ve never heard of them closing AO for lack of kids. I have heard of them sometimes combining the 6-9 and 10-12 groups sometimes. Really, it only takes a couple of kids that he clicks with to make his cruise. 

I agree that I don’t think they will close the kids club.

I was on ships smaller than the Granduer at that age and I had a blast - but the one thing I think you should worry about is if there will be enough to do in inclement weather...hopefully this is where the kids club helps the most but i don’t think that there would be many cruise Director activities added that would be family oriented if the weather goes south...not insurmountable- just maybe do a little extra prep work..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As said they sometimes combine lower age groups. I sail on Cruises every year with only 10-40 kids, your's also have few kids but they wont close down. My kids loved program, started when they were 4 and 9, sailing on Grandeur and Enchantment, your's will also

Edited by ONECRUISER