Tours to Normandy

161connor

When organising tours you should be using the Roll Call for your cruise. Select Viking Ocean Roll Calls, then the correct ship. You can then search for the cruise and if you don't find it start a new thread.

Good luck finding other pax to share.

16 hours ago, Peregrina651 said:

Tour shares should be posted in the roll call for your sailing (house rules).

Viking Jupiter-April 25, 2019-Along Europe's Western Coast

Cruises Critic gives more helpful information here:Roll Calls & Shore Excursions

I'm new to this site and having trouble posting to the correct place.  I thought I had posted on the roll call.  Just did it again and think it is in the wrong place!  Help

17 hours ago, Peregrina651 said:

Tour shares should be posted in the roll call for your sailing (house rules).

Viking Jupiter-April 25, 2019-Along Europe's Western Coast

Cruises Critic gives more helpful information here:Roll Calls & Shore Excursions

Just can't seem to post to the right spot.  I'm in the roll call and see comments from others and I "start a new Topic" but it doesn't get posted in the right place.  This is my first time trying to post anything.

Yes, this place is confusing and there are no official guides. That's why old-timers help newbies.

You don't start a new thread. You add a post to your roll call.

I gave you the link to the roll call for your sailing. Just click on it. It will take you to the roll call for your cruise. At the top of the page is a big blue box. Click on it and it will take you to a "composition window" just like the one you have been composing all of your posts in.

In your post, introduce yourself (for privacy, first names only, no cabin numbers).  Then ask about sharing your tour. Give the date, the time, the duration, what the tour will cover, if it includes a meal and the cost. If anyone is interested, they will respond.

Okay, if you need more help, just ask. And let me know if you are successful.

Edited by Peregrina651

11 minutes ago, 161connor said:

Just can't seem to post to the right spot.  I'm in the roll call and see comments from others and I "start a new Topic" but it doesn't get posted in the right place.  This is my first time trying to post anything.

I think I understand what is going on and why you are confused--and it is NOT your fault.

In the new Cruise Critic lingo, "Start a new topic" means "Start a new thread."  You aren't the only one who thinks that if you want to introduce a new topic of discussion to a new roll call that you use that button.