Minimum bet Blackjack on Navigator of the Sea

Jasonmom

Most seem to have a $6 minimum.  That can be $5 bet on the hand, plus a $1 side bet, or $6 on the hand.

Be advised, with the 6 to 5 payout for blackjack, the proper payout for a $6 bet is $7.20, and they only pay $7.  So they are paying out 7 to 6.

32 minutes ago, SRF said:

Most seem to have a $6 minimum.  That can be $5 bet on the hand, plus a $1 side bet, or $6 on the hand.

Be advised, with the 6 to 5 payout for blackjack, the proper payout for a $6 bet is $7.20, and they only pay $7.  So they are paying out 7 to 6.

Should be paying 3/2 or $7.50

16 hours ago, proggieus said:

and they will, providing you are willing to play at a $25 min table

Last Aug on Grandeur, the single deck game table, which usually 3 to 2 with a $25 minimum, the table cover stated 6 to 5.  I played it at $5 a hand when it was quiet.

4 hours ago, Jasonmom said:

It was $6 last year on Grandure, but I didn't know if it was different on different ships.

It is different at different tables on the same ship.

The shoe game at the high table on Grandeur is $6, may be split between main bet and side game.

The low table, which is a single deck game is $25 at peak times, but at slow times, it can be $5.  I played this table for $5 on Grandeur late August 2018.

It all depends on who is on the ship (passengers), age and demographics wise . They can change minimums at will. Sometimes they have low limits for before 6 sometimes 12 noon till 1pm, sometimes never.

They are regulated by themselves. They can and do as the see fit. 

Edited by rt1092

On 2/24/2019 at 3:00 PM, Jasonmom said:

On Grandure of the Seas last year there was a $3 blackjack table from 10am-11am.

I was on Navigator of the Sea over Thanksgiving 2017 and they did a $3 table too, first hour tables were open in the morning on sea days. 

24 minutes ago, rabidstoat said:

I was on Navigator of the Sea over Thanksgiving 2017 and they did a $3 table too, first hour tables were open in the morning on sea days. 

Awesome.  Love playing this way.