Using Flow Rider / Rock wall / Zip lining / Sky diving

1 minute ago, Biker19 said:

The SO is limited on time off from work - hard to take off 4 weeks.

Yeah, I feel your pain, my DW gets 5 weeks and I only get 4 weeks, and having used a week to go to Sweden and Norway 2 weeks ago, I will be completely out of vacation when we get home from Hawaii.  That said, I get a lot of work travel time that sometimes feels like vacation.  Spent 5 days in Palm Springs in January, playing golf, will spend another 5 days in San Antonio next month playing golf.  O, I will work some too, and eat really nice food and drink really nice wines.  Then this summer we have another week in Chicago and hopefully I will be able to squeeze in a couple of rounds of golf there too.

jc

4 minutes ago, xpcdoojk said:

Did you buy the “Key” for your Hawaii to Vancouver trip?

I already have a disgruntled SO with the amount of time I spend on the Flowrider - would feel guilty adding to it - the only reason I'd buy Key. I think someone mentioned Key customers get to cut the line on bumper cars.

Edited by Biker19

Just now, Biker19 said:

I already have a disgruntled SO with the amount of time I spend on the Flowrider - would feel guilty adding to it. I think someone mentioned Key customers get to cut the line on bumper cars.

We all have disgruntled SOs when we flowride, it especially came out with mine when I had to pay American Airlines $100 when we flew to Spain last fall for the Symphony TA for my flowboard.  

I might feel guilty cutting the line, but will probably do it if it is offered.  I am not thrilled that no pre cruise bookings have been offered yet on our Ovation sailing.  One of the Aussies on our roll call was on it a few weeks ago and the only thing they were able to pre-book was the Pixels show.  I like to get an early Ifly booking, then get the concierge to book additional flights.  Same on your sailing?

Sorry, OP for thread hijacking.  🏄‍♂️

jc