I won!

localady

I won a tee-shirt from CC as a result of the picture I took in Barbados last December of the Maasdam and the QE2. It was taken from our balcony on the Veendam and was selected as CC's Picture of the Week this week!:D It was quite awesome to see and hear the ships as they departed Barbados that evening. It was reported that during our day in Barbados that our Captain and the Captain of the Maasdam were invited to see how the other half live and dined with the Captain of the QE2.:)

For me it's a nice memory of the Veentastic Veendammers cruise.:cool:

TY all for your congrats!! I don't often win anything so I was tickled when I saw my picture was chosen. :cool:

Jasl- It sure as an awesome sight and sound of dueling ship horns!!

RuthC- you can see a small picture in the Community section of CC...unfortunately, it's so small it's hard for me to see. (Yes I know I need bifocals, but who needs to see close up anyway????:rolleyes: )

S7S- If the QE2 would have stayed in port a few more days, you might have gotten a glimpse at her this weekend, thankfully for all the passengers she was able to limp out of Ft. Lauderdale on 3 pods today. What a disappointment all those missed ports must have been for the paasengers.

Betty- Too much time between cruises it sounds like....or maybe too many haircuts????;) I am glad to hear that I am not the only one to count the days between cruises!!:cool:

Darrell-

You were the one that really won!!!

Have fun on the Veendam cruise that you won!! (IMHO that is really winning!!!!:D )

Thanks all for your responses....I will wear my CC tee-shirt with the 'Dam' hat a won...that will be a sight!:eek:

Archived