Movies on The Allure

Hi, I am sailing on the Allure March 10-17.  Does anyone know what movies they might offer onboard?  I love to watch them on the back of the ship 🙂 . Inside is also fun too! But when you are coming from the cold and snow in  MInnesota, being outside is the best!

Thanks for any help 🙂

Hi there..we have been on the Allure and the Oasis but its been a few years ago. Sadly I thought that the outside movie screen which is where the aqua theater is,was underutilized. I only remember them having a sing along version of that old John Travolta/Olivia Newton movie.

2 hours ago, newfielover said:

Hi, I am sailing on the Allure March 10-17.  Does anyone know what movies they might offer onboard?  I love to watch them on the back of the ship 🙂 . Inside is also fun too! But when you are coming from the cold and snow in  MInnesota, being outside is the best!

Thanks for any help 🙂

See you there...only 14 more days!!

2 hours ago, kimala said:

Hi there..we have been on the Allure and the Oasis but its been a few years ago. Sadly I thought that the outside movie screen which is where the aqua theater is,was underutilized. I only remember them having a sing along version of that old John Travolta/Olivia Newton movie.

The Royal App should list it under entertainment. I’m on the Allure the week after you and I can see a showing for Tomb Raider (2018) and Solo - A Star Wars Story as well as an unnamed family movie for my cruise. I hope that helps!

18 hours ago, 1novascotian said:
21 hours ago, kimala said:

The Royal App should list it under entertainment. I’m on the Allure the week after you and I can see a showing for Tomb Raider (2018) and Solo - A Star Wars Story as well as an unnamed family movie for my cruise. I hope that helps!

Ohhhh..thats good news, Im like the OP..really enjoy watching movies instead of sitting at a bar at night. We will be on Allure Oct 27th so I will look forward to that.

I’ll be sailing Allure as well the week of the 24th and I’ll be there to watch Solo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk