Sel de Mer dinner cost?

raesive

Did my check-in for our April cruise tonight on NS, was looking through all the back-end options like excursions and food reservations. When I clicked on Sel de Mer, it's showing $0.00 to reserve instead of an amount like $15 for Canolettos.... For the more experienced cruisers, does this seem like a glitch, normal, or did I somehow end up with a free dinner I was unaware of? Or do they charge a la carte like the sushi restaurant? This is my first HAL cruise, so I'm not fully sure how the specialty dining is paid for. I'd love to eat there, but we're also Dutch and don't like to pay for too many extras, lol. I just don't want to reserve and then find out it was actually $50pp or something. 

9 hours ago, raesive said:

When I clicked on Sel de Mer, it's showing $0.00 to reserve instead of an amount like $15 for Canolettos.... For the more experienced cruisers, does this seem like a glitch, normal, or

It is normal because on the NS and K it is a la carte ... but on other ships the pop-up SdM is fixed-price like other specialty restaurants, so you may run across references to a reservation price in those cases.

50 minutes ago, catl331 said:

It is normal because on the NS and K it is a la carte ... but on other ships the pop-up SdM is fixed-price like other specialty restaurants, so you may run across references to a reservation price in those cases.

I did a little more research and found it mentioned that it is a la carte. It's just odd because if you want to book the sushi restaurant it clearly says "a la carte" and for Sel de Mer it says "$0.00". Guess it's just a little oddness of their awesome website.