Vista Chef's Table

Fincherson

We're heading out on the Vista October 2019 and was curious if anybody had done the CT on this ship specifically. During my searches I've seen it mentioned that the CT is held in a unique location on Vista and wondered where that was. Either way, we reserved it but any information and reviews would be much appreciated!

Edited by Fincherson

Yes, fully enjoyed for our 25th wedding anniversary cruise. 

You can can request a specific night by emailing them directly. I believe the contact email address is in the CT link on your Manage My Cruise page. Depending on how many reservations CT gets will determine how many nights they’ll offer CT. 

We we chose a night that wouldn’t interfere with our ports/activities schedule. 

CT was a great dinner and experience. And on Vista the CT dining room is located in the galley in a beautiful dining room with glass wall so you can see all that goes on in the galley. 

We have always tried to do a CT, but end up not going or not being able to get in. I did the Behind the Fun tour on the Vista and am now want to do a CT on the Vista or Horizon. We'll be on the Breeze soon but not sure we want to do it now if it isnt in the new Vista fishbowl!