Luggage Tags -- Wrong Room/Ship Location

Newbie2006

I don't know if we will get our luggage tags in time . . . I just requested they mail them to Canada.

When I go to the "Print your Luggage Tags" option, it still says the room which I originally signed up for (Veranda in the forward port area), but not the room we have been upgraded to (Concierge class Starboard Aft area)... also the decks are different.

How do I get our luggage tags? Will they update our printable tags???

I don't have time to hunt things down the week before the cruise, as we are getting married 2 days before on the 23rd, and flying to Puerto Rico on March 24th to board the ship on the 25th (very busy pre-cruise). 🤵👰

Do not worry.  Just use the basic tags that are provided at the pier....  write your ship/cabin # on them, attach to your bags, and hand off to the porter.  Your bags will arrive just fine without the "cruise-issued" luggage tags.  Oh, and congratulations!

• Like 1

If you phone Celebrity they should be able to email you the correct tags or blank ones with the ship's name and space for you to fill in your cabin details. It can't hurt to try. Good luck....and congratulations🥂🍾🎉

• Like 1