Two Questions - balcony chairs & aft wraps

MistyRo76

Looking at booking a girls cruise in 2020 and just starting scouring options. There will be three of us so we will probably just squeeze in one cabin. Have a couple options I'm looking at right now. 

One is an Ocean Suite on the Conquest - looks like it would be nice to have the extra space, extra sink in the bathroom, etc. The pic on the Carnival website shows two chairs on the balcony. Since there will be three of us, will they add an additional chair out there? Want to be sure we can all enjoy the balcony together! It looks like it would fit three chairs. If there are only two, can we request an extra? I've never had more than two adults sharing a cabin before, so wasn't sure how that worked. 

The other cabin we are looking at is a Premium Vista Balcony on the Liberty (aft-wrap). I don't recall seeing aft wraps that sleep three until I stumbled across the option on this ship. The description shows the two twin beds and a sofa that converts to a bed, but the floor plan and mock-up photos don't show a sofa. Does anyone have pics of this room or know how it's laid out? 

Thanks! 

We've stayed in an OS on Conquest (last year in fact) and there is room for three chairs on the balcony so if they are not there when you board, you can ask your room steward for a third chair and I'm sure he will arrange it.

As to the three people in the category 9 balcony cabin, they do specify that they sleep up to three people but not having been in one of those cabins, I cannot help there.:classic_sad:

Deck 6 (6452 and  6483) aft wrap balcony sleeps 3.  I believe deck 7 and 8 only sleep 2.  When  you do a mock booking for 3 in that category, it shouldn't allow you to book those staterooms that do not allow for 3 guests.  Good luck and have a great time!

Edited by vhorton1100
typo

16 hours ago, joepeka said:

We've stayed in an OS on Conquest (last year in fact) and there is room for three chairs on the balcony so if they are not there when you board, you can ask your room steward for a third chair and I'm sure he will arrange it.

As to the three people in the category 9 balcony cabin, they do specify that they sleep up to three people but not having been in one of those cabins, I cannot help there.:classic_sad:

Thanks for the feedback! Great to hear that they will accommodate a third chair on the balcony! How did you like the Ocean Suite? 

26 minutes ago, MistyRo76 said:

Thanks for the feedback! Great to hear that they will accommodate a third chair on the balcony! How did you like the Ocean Suite? 

I was quite nice and a good size though not as large as the VS and GS suites we've had in the past. Definitely a step up from the standard balcony cabins however.

20 hours ago, vhorton1100 said:

Deck 6 (6452 and  6483) aft wrap balcony sleeps 3.  I believe deck 7 and 8 only sleep 2.

That is spot on. You can go here and check out the various 9C rooms. Just click on deck 6 to verify, but 6452 and 6483 show 2 beds in the room and they will do 3 people. This youtube video shows the second bed.

5 minutes ago, five. said:

That is spot on. You can go here and check out the various 9C rooms. Just click on deck 6 to verify, but 6452 and 6483 show 2 beds in the room and they will do 3 people. This youtube video shows the second bed.

Awesome...thanks so much for sharing the video! The videos posted on cruisedeckplans.com for this ship are actually similar cabins on other ships and they didn't show the second bed. I think us gals definitely need to book this cabin! :)