LIVE review: Navigator of the Seas ABC Islands (1st-10th March)

EmilyJay

9 hours ago, EmilyJay said:

Day 1: Travel Day 

Currently en route to Heathrow. Unfortunately my westie Jack won’t be joining us on this holiday (much to his disgust), however with his pillow he could be a great chair hog by the pool 😂 

I will be using my phone from now on, so hoping the photo loaded ok? 

9857C83D-86CA-4BFE-BE78-53EE982ACD96.jpeg

Love the pillow. Where can I get one for Bell?

Jack's a cutie.

IMG_20181006_192342_050.jpg

• Like 3

Day 1: Travel Day Cont. 

After a smooth just under 10 hour flight we have made to it Miami!! We got a glimpse of Navigator from the sky too, she looks sparkly clean and ready to go tomorrow. 

We used the MetroRail to get from MIA to Biscayne Bay and for $2.25 it was so easy! 

But now, a cup of tea is needed and I’m happy to report the hotel has English Tea woohoo. 

We are staying close to port and have a wonderful view of the port and Navigator. 

FD6EBF4B-F06C-479A-B9C8-6DA1343F5907.jpeg

A7FBBBE1-5A97-47B5-A85F-36DAB54A4482.jpeg

• Like 5

Glad to hear you arrived safe and sound and those views from the plane and hotel are fab! 

There's been lots of photos and some video footage published today (don't know if you've seen any) and the ship is looking absolutely fabulous! :classic_love:

Hope you have a nice evening in Miami 🙂 

5 hours ago, Keri's Cruisin' said:

Pictures of the ship would be great! We sail May 20th! Would appreciate knowing if Hooked is open for lunch when you board? And is there a fee for the new Loco Fresh poolside? 

Thanks! 

El Loco Fresh is included.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, b&s4cruisin said:

Following...we'll be on the end of March.   Can you please tell us if the coke machines were added.

I've seen a photo of one taken on the shakedown cruise.

• Like 1

Oh! We were supposed to be onboard on this cruise, as I have a big birthday next week. But then Oasis transatlantic April 21st became available and we chose to move our trip with a month or so, and go for the transatlantic.  I can celebrate a little later, I dont mind. Navigator cruise was quite expensive, too, as our 14 days TA was only 15 eur more compared to Navigator  - both prices included gratuities and drinks package. So with 15 eurs we got 5 more days which I think was a great deal. 

I didnt know this was right after a refurb, since I only picked it up because of the date. It would have been great to be among the first to experience all the new bells and whistles. But thanks to you, we get to hang along. 

Have a great trip, I'll be following closely!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cruising305 said:

Would be interested in seeing menu and pricing for JR Express. Thanks!

Same. I'm going to need to work out a milkshake and burger budget for my teenager, especially if he can't use his dining package for lunch there.