Day on the Deck: Spice H2O or Pool?

Mr.AgentMan

9 hours ago, Uff da said:

You are confusing Spice with Vibe. Spice is adults only and does not require a pass. Vibe is adults only and requires a paid pass. All activities in Spice are open to all adults onboard. 

Actually, at least on the Bliss and Joy, I seem to recall that after around 6 PM Spice is open to ALL on board.  It's only adults-only during the day.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Uff da said:

You are confusing Spice with Vibe. Spice is adults only and does not require a pass. Vibe is adults only and requires a paid pass. All activities in Spice are open to all adults onboard. 

Ah! thank you! Both are adult, only one needs passes, got it! I'm new to Norwegian, so I appreciate the info! 😃 Thanks! 

4 hours ago, hallux said:

Actually, at least on the Bliss and Joy, I seem to recall that after around 6 PM Spice is open to ALL on board.  It's only adults-only during the day.

Perfect. Since I had my info wrong I was thinking night stuff only was doable if you had a pass but pass is Vibe. Whee! Thanks! 😃

• 6 months later...
On 4/16/2022 at 7:45 PM, LGW59 said:

You are NOT wrong, this is a free forum and you were looking for updated information.  Way too many people here try to suggest what one can/should/should not post, ignore it.  Hope you find the info you are looking for.

Bumping old threads causes confusion. And as you see, have people trying to correct things from the long past. 

• Like 1

On 2/26/2019 at 12:22 PM, Noworkforme23 said:

I did not care for Spice area due to too much smoke. 

We liked the upper area deck near the slides for shade on the Bliss. We could enjoy the music and still be close to the action and be in the shade. 

Please tell me why there was smoke at Spice H2O.  Maybe it was the location on a specific ship?  We booked a cabin not far from Spice H2O and I was hoping to use the outside stairs for each access to buffet and other locations, but I get migraines from cigarette smoke. 

We'll be on the Spirit and I thought the only outside smoking location was Bier Garten which is closer to the main pool than the Spice H2O pool.

7 minutes ago, alwalaska said:

Maybe it was the location on a specific ship?

The Breakaway and Breakaway+ class ships have a smoking area on the starboard side of Spice.  Well, except Encore since there's no Spice on that ship...

• Thanks 1