Carnival's Infant Policy

emoorehead

I promised to update when I had news.........As of today, we are expecting my brother and his girlfriend to have custody of my niece returned to them in the next couple of weeks. (She should have never been taken away, but that is a story for another day.) We are just waiting on the paperwork to come through. All is well and she is safe and will be back home with her mommy and daddy as she should be.

So my son and I and my parents will all be cruising in 31 days as originally planned. I am VERY glad that I did not panic (more than I did) and cancel.

Thank you all for your kind words and information!

• Like 10

i'm sorry you may have to cancel your cruise.  I  am sorry something, obviously terrible, has happened to cause you to have to take care of your niece, but as someone who works in the juvenile dependency arena, thank you for stepping in and caring for your niece.  I hope it works out that you can still go on your cruise. 

1 hour ago, cskmartin said:

i'm sorry you may have to cancel your cruise.  I  am sorry something, obviously terrible, has happened to cause you to have to take care of your niece, but as someone who works in the juvenile dependency arena, thank you for stepping in and caring for your niece.  I hope it works out that you can still go on your cruise. 

THe OP posted an update.