Fitness Classes

laurietope

I’m sure this varies from cruise to cruise and by port day vs sea day, but I was wondering about people’s opinion on the fitness classes.  My last cruise was very port intensive so I never partook in any classes but we have a couple sea days on this Caribbean cruise so I may check them out.  Are fitness classes well attended?  Are they fairly intensive or more geared to beginners?  I would love to hear others experiences (and I think I’ll have lots of calories I’ll need to burn off).  Thanks!

Laurie

I'm usually too hung over........er......busy to attend those classes, but Stan goes.

He says that the classes are fun but basic.  Many people want to get in and out quickly..

The instructors are very happy to amend the classes with extra activities for the high achievers among us.  

On our cruise we had 5 sea days to start and 4 in a row later in the cruise. The classes were packed! The classes I attended were beginner level. There is an option (fee) to meet with a trainer to have a more personalize workout.

Just now, LB_NJ said:

Newbie question.

Doing our first Oceania cruise this summer on Insignia and my wife is interested in the Yoga classes.

How does one sign up for them?

go to the gym  there is  a sign up sheet usually