Refreshment Package offered with VOOM?

I currently have the Classic Soda and Voom package reserved for $20/day and the coffee card at $31. I would really like to upgrade to the refreshment package but this doesn't seem to be offered as a package with the Voom option. Has anyone ever seen this as an option?

• Clarea changed the title to Refreshment Package offered with VOOM?
26 minutes ago, wildcat46 said:

I am sorry that I don't know the answer to your question, but I am wondering what the "coffee card" is?

Be careful with the coffee card.  Some ships charge multiple punches for larger drinks, which can render the card more expensive than paying the the coffee outright.

One thing you might want to look into is sharing an internet package with people from your Roll Call.  The price per device for a 4-device package is SIGNIFICANTLY lower than the price for a 1-device package.  

I bought a 4-device package when there were going to be four of us in two cabins, and then one person bailed, so I offered up the fourth package on my Roll Call for $50/week and it got snapped up in minutes.  

So while it's not officially bundled with the Refreshment package, you could create your own cost-effective deal.

• Like 1