Starbucks question

realnurse2

I might get flamed for answering without insider info but my expectation is that they offer Starbucks coffee but as a 3rd party.  Even IF they take your card you will not earn rewards for the purchase. This is how it works at the airport- it looks like a (slow) Starbucks store but in the end your purchase yields no rewards points.   

I’m happy to see a coffee I like onboard and will probably use my OBC for a GVL but have zero expectation that I can or should use my banked monies w/*$. 

Edited by TPgal

1 minute ago, valleyvillage said:

On board you can use a Starbucks gift card, the app on your phone, or the gold card. You will get points for those purchases. However, you cannot redeem rewards there. This was the case on the Bliss just last year. YMMV!

Well, slap me into next month.  That’s wonderful!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, AdoraBelle said:

Are they usual Starbucks prices, or inflated?

You made me laugh out loud, and I'm from Starbucks country and have SB in hand at this very moment.     Possibly interesting aside, the most expensive latte in an actual Starbucks I've ever experienced was $7.00 for a venti vanilla latte in Vail, Co.  Don't judge too harshly, we were high in the mountains, the air was thin and I was jittery.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1