Hello everyone. I need some help to choose a cruise for The Baltic sea.

streghina70

1 hour ago, streghina70 said:

https://www.princess.com/find/cruiseDetails.do?voyageCode=G922

Thank you very much Everyone.. I agree, with so many cities to see, the ship is not my priority, but I think we have a winner: Princess has good cities, good departure day for us, and all I've heard from this cruise, has been positive.  

Congrats on finding the right cruise.  Princess is a good brand also.  I cruised Regal a couple years ago.  The entertainment on board is excellent.  

• Thanks 1

Princes is a great choice for this itinerary. For this itinerary you need to wait a few weeks from the start of the season for things to green up. We did our in early May and in most of the ports spring had not really started yet. By waiting until June, as you suggest, you will have a better chance seeing the trees and other plants after they emerge from their winter dormant period. Princess does an excellent cruise to the Baltic. You can start the cruise from Copenhagen, Berlin, St Petersburg, or Helsinki. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sounds great, we did our Baltic cruise in July and it was stinking hot everywhere (35 -45 degrees), remember palaces and such do not have Air conditioning but they do have 1000's of people going through them.

• Thanks 1