Closet size in Deluxe Yacht Club Suite aboard the Seaside?

cmdchiefthom

I have three weeks coming up aboard the Seaside in the next year in a Deluxe Suite in the Yacht Club.  I'm trying to pin down the size of the closets in the suites after having some difficulty in finding photos, or even floor plan drawings of where we're supposed to put our clothes.  I did see one photo that showed two robes on hangers in a space of around 24 inches with 5 drawers on the opposite side, and I kind of doubt that two adults would be able to hang all their clothes in a space that small.  I hope someone here on the boards can reassure me that my wife and I will have space for the suggested attire MSC recommends bringing to the Yacht Club:classic_unsure:

There's one full closet near the entrance door - wide, full size, all hanging space, too shelf above hanging space  and a shoe shelf.

Second closet near balcony door. Half is hanging space and other side is drawers, and safe. 

There's loads and loads of space in the closets.  

There's also several shelves in the console under the TV. And storage space in the night stands with drawers etc 

Bathroom has two large open shelves , pus narrow cabinets under the shelf area and deeper shelves under th sink area.  

You will not be lacking for storage in any way in YC Deluxe. 

There's floor plans at the website FWIW. And there's loads and loads if YouTube videos of YC cabins online.  Here's but one of the myriad available : 

Tons of storage!! Seems a waste for our current 1 week cruise lol. We packed for 2 weeks with land stays on both ends and still have empty drawers.

Next spring we’re spending 20 nights on Meraviglia in an inside YC cabin then two 7 night B2B’s in Fantastica Balcony. That will be quite the logistical challenge for us!